Sunday, May 31, 2015

No, I'm NOT Interested in "Mingling"

Dear Pandora,

I appreciate your concern for my love life, but if you would so kindly shy away from advertising dating websites, I would dearly appreciate it. You are constantly interrupting my flow of music with your gnarly ads. I like that you offer ad-free listening, but I'd rather not waste my money. Particularly, I'm not a fan of your pop-up ads. "Interested in white guys ages 40-50?" No. "Single women around you, come check 'em out!" Yeah, no thanks. "View single black men, click here!" Honestly, thanks for your worries, but I pass up these options every time they come around! Maybe if the companies behind these social websites made the ads look less janky, then I wouldn't be as grossed out! Stop assuming that everyone is looking for romance.

Sincerely,
A Girl who doesn't need to date adults right now

Not my picture but a similar ad to what I have witnessed on Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment